Carry your cosmetics, smartphones or other necessities in this striking hemp purse made by Hmong artisans. These cosmetics bags feature indigo dyed hemp and natural cotton, plus meticulous stitching skills.
The Hmong are highly skilled at reverse appliqué, an ingenious technique that shows off traditional Hmong patterns and motif. Did you know the motifs have meaning? The staggered blue lines in this symbol signify house and harmony; the white crosses represent the countryside or rice fields.
- Material: 100% hemp
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water, use mild soap
- Small – 15 cm x 14.5 cm (5.9 in x 5.7 in)
- Medium – 21 cm x 11 cm (8.3 in x 4.3 in)
- Large – 24 cm x 13 cm (9.5 in x 5 in)
- X-Large – 22 cm x 17 cm (8.6 in x 6.7 in)