Carry your cosmetics, smartphones or other necessities in this striking hemp bag made by Hmong artisans. These cosmetics bags feature natural or indigo dyed hemp, plus meticulous stitching skills.
The Hmong are highly skilled at reverse applique, an ingenious technique that shows off traditional Hmong patterns and motif. Did you know the motifs have meaning? The circular motif represents a snail. a symbol of interconnectedness and family. The double curls represent an elephant’s foot and symbolises prosperity.
- Material: 100% hemp
- Care Instructions: Hand wash in cool water, use mild soap
- Small – 15 cm x 14.5 cm (5.9 in x 5.7 in)
- Medium – 21 cm x 11 cm (8.3 in x 4.3 in)
- Large – 24 cm x 13 cm (9.5 in x 5 in)
- X-Large – 22 cm x 17 cm (8.6 in x 6.7 in)